15254Hennessey Ram 1500-1″ /Hennessey-Ram-1500-1
Yet another bizarre tune from Hennessey, we’ve seen from the 700-hp Camaro and all the way up to the 900-hp Cadillac SUV. And this time, Hennessey brings you the supercharged Hemi Ram 1500.
Power boost came from the Hennessey HPE 500 package, which includes a TVS2300 supercharger, a revised intake, a new set of fuel injectors, exhaust system and reprogrammed fuel map to the 5.7-liter Hemi engine that results in a 505 horsepower output.
Other optional equipment to even boost horsepower a bit more are a full long-tube header exhaust, and high-flow catalytic converters along with a premium wheel and tire package.
Whether you like lower rider style or 4×4 look, you can choose to have the HPE 500 Ram 1500 lowered or raised as well.
Here is the list of components in the Hennessey HPE 500 upgrade package:
The HPE500 Upgrade Includes:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• HPE Air Induction System
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Chassis Dyno & Road Testing
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Enbroidered Headrests
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
HPE500 Optional Upgrades:
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Premium Wheel & Tire Packages
• Lowered or Raised Suspension Systems
• Bumpers, Guards & Exterior Lighting
• And More