Nissan will debut its new 2013 Nissan 370Z at the Chicago Auto Show tomorrow. While the new 2013 Nissan 370Z isn’t exactly evolution or revolution in changes, it does get a few subtle changes to keep the “Z” enthusiasts happy.
For the new 2013 Nissan 370Z sports car, it gets a new set of 19-inch wheels and Euro-tuned shocks on models with the Sport Package trim. Noticeably are the vertical LEDs in the front bumper along with red reflector in the rear end to make the sports car looks a bit different from the current model. Other additions include 18-inch wheels now come as standard on the non-Sport Z and two new exterior colors.
All models of coupe, convertible and NISMO will be affected by these changes, but the NISMO model will come with more speakers for its Bose audio system.
As for power, the new 2013 Nissan 370Z sports car will be equipped with the same 332-hp 3.7-liter V6 engine, and the same 350-hp 3.7-liter V6 engine for the NISMO model.
According to Nissan, the new 2013 Nissan 370Z sports car will go on sale in June of this year. And here is a fresher of the features:
The updates for the new model year include:
• Refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights
• Red reflector added to rear fascia (replaces previous black center cover)
• Revised 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (Sport Package equipped models)
• New 18-inch wheels for 370Z Coupe
• Red-finished brake calipers (Sport Package equipped models)
• Dark-finish fuel gauge trim
• Euro-tuned shock absorbers (Sport Package equipped models)
• And two new exterior colors – Magma Red and Midnight Blue