Hennessey, a performance shop, took the Lincoln MKS and turned it into a beast. The Lincoln MKS is Ford’s latest luxury sedan is geared towards luxury with comfortable interior and controllable power. It has an optional 355 HP twin-turbo EcoBoost V6.
Hennessey was able to tune out 435 HP and 405 lb-ft of torque through basic tuning of the intake and exhaust systems. CORSA stainless steel catback exhaust out back, the polished intercooler piping and giant cold air intake were added to make the Lincoln MKS breathe easier.
So what’s the time on this beast? Zero to 60 mph is just 4.5 seconds with a quarter-mile in 13.0 seconds at 106 mph. These numbers are in the same league as the BMW M5 and Jaquar XFR, only the Lincoln MKS costs much less. You don’t want to mess with this sleeping beauty at a red light. You have been warned!
Here are the specs and upgrades:
• 435 bhp @ 5,400 rpm
• 405 lb-ft torque @ 3,000 rpm
• 0 – 60 mph: 4.5 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 13.0 @ 106 mph
MaxBoost 435 Upgrade for the Lincoln MKS Includes:
• Hennessey Dual Cold Air Induction System
• Hennessey Polished Intercooler Piping Upgrade
• Engine Management Software Upgrade
• CORSA Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Exterior MaxBoost 435 Badges
• Exterior Hennessey Badge (chrome or black)
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• Dyno Testing & Calibration
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Warranty